Tuesday, May 6, 2008

If I don't make it back........

Well, in a few days I'll be headed to florida, I'm leaving on the ninth and should be returning on the thwelfth. This is the only thing i am leaving in regards of my return. Should i not make it back the fault lies in this blog itself, a good freind of mine will have the key to crack the code that i have put on the page. The trip we are taking has an underlying purpose and it is because of this i have made certain preparations including this particular blog entry. I have premptively resolved myself for certain death, or even worse. I don't fear death, and i will be coming heavy in case the shit hits the fan, the part that i dread the most is that if we are followed or hunted down for taking the stand against this particular tyrant like establishment. The people that i will be traveling with are more than trustworthy, and some of my closest allies, but on the flip side they also lack in resolve and the realization of real danger. Until next time, if there is one. Nikia out.

1 comment:

tommy said...

cleat water eh? sounds like people named cletus chill there