Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Granada

Well, it's been the slightest bit too long since i've blogged it up on the hood side of my internet escapades. I gotta hit ya'll with that real talk about my ol car. It ain't no bucket, however i have heard it called the heap, the boat and the grand nothing, but my ride the shit man. I go that straight 6 3.3 a killer ass audiobahn sound system that sounds like the devil climbing outta my trunk. It's got all blue leather interior, a set of lights in the far back panels for reading, and an ashtray built in the back of my bucket seats instead of ashing into the door and getting sucked out by the wind. The console in my car is an insert and that kinda sux a donkey dick, but it does work just right for my beverage and my hater blockers. (shades) The glove compartment is like a tomb when locked shut, and i know this because i have tried to pick the lock to no avail. The only thing that is killing me in the worst way is the dam leak its got. This leak sux so bad that i lose compression due to the fact that its the rear main seal. I gotta get it to the mechanic asap. I named my ride Anubis, that kicks ass. There's so much in that name alone you would spend half the week trying to google it and find out what all there is to know on that name. The point in closing that i have, is simply this, the days of my hoopty sittingup in the yard waiting for some cruisin and fresh tank of gas is all in the past, soon the fury and the horse power of my built ford tough engine will be purring and securing all across the seaport my nigga. Ya'll pay some bills and take the next to the dome. Nikia JOnes out.....

No comments: