Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So slick he glide when he walk!!!!

Alright fuckers, been a good minute since i hit you with that feel 4 real deal so i guess that i want to let ya'll in on the transition(s) i've been in and out of over nad over again. I got mad love for my niggas, and here recently i've come to understand some of them in new ways. However, right along with this i have come to see into one of them in a whole new light and now more than ever i fear the very worst for him. The way that i saw him before was almost close-minded and hell bent in his ways. But more and more i am starting to wonder of his motives and what truly lies in his heart. This man can enlighten me and widen my horizon with a conversation, on the same wave length, he can utterly destroy and leave amuck things that one has put emphasis on straight from there heart. I can't say that i hurt because of this person, but i know that any one else in my place may have already given up. Then there's faith, i have faith, in my wife, my future, my writing, my abilities all the way around. I have lost faith in things like music, especially alot of this new shit. I have no reason to turn on a radio station 82 percent of the time just because most of what is coming out of it is shallow and padantic. The best things in life are free, that is something i have tons of faith in. There's alot more to life than what is in my pockets, but so much of the truly GOOD things in life pass so many by that awake one day and feel as though they have wasted it all. I know that this is morbid and atrocious thinking but it is better to resolve oneself in his wholeness than to simply act as though you can live through your own dictation. I can't keep typing at the the moment cause of the man and his death grip on a nigga. I'll holla shortly. BE EASY> never sleazy

1 comment:

tommy said...

living life is what its all about