Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Boo

Let me start off by telling ya'll all about the lovely lady in my life. Anyone and everyone we are cool with know as D'arcy, to certain others, Dark Vader, and to me, her biggest fan, boo and sometimes Mrs. Villalobos. The best moments of my life for the last eight have been shared with this lovely woman. When the worst happens and one gets caught in the element of disharmony, she is the cube chilling the tea. I have been known to get really pissed off and let my temper gt the best of me, especially with those goddamn shit-ass haters, but boo, she's got that logic, the type of logic to overwhelm the brute irrationalism that seeths through me when those mements in time occur. Boo does the coolest shit too, sometimes i open the fridge and there sits all my favorite goodies; capacola, pepper jack cheese by the block, Tropicana orange juice with LOTS of pulp, so much goddamn pulp you gotta chew it before you can gulp it down. Then she will always throw me for the loop with some suprises, boo may come home and take me to the baldino's, thats always the height of any day, sometimes she'll wake me up and take me to tybee and smoke my back out. All in all I don't even feel as though i deserve some one as special as she is. I've heard many say that if one is to let something precious go, and it returns, it is truly yours forever, my lady is proof to me that this is true. We split up once before, and when she came back we picked up right where we had left off. I like to treat her to the good life as much as i can, but it isn't always that easy, sometimes i can only love her as much as i can to show her all the appreciation that i have for everything she does to show me how much she truly loves my ass.
Look at this shit, a paragraph!!!! The first time ever in the blog for myself. Gotta let ya'll in some cool ass shit i recently discovered. This shit is the shit!!!! I still dig those old skool cartoons, you know how a nigga be rollin and shit, so you'll love this shit man, that ain't no joke. But, i got chicken fingers on the hold in the kitchen so i gotta be gettin on with the gettin if you know what i mean. Ya'll stay up, and look foward to the FEAST of FEASTS!!!!!!! This ain't no snickers commercial either, I'm talking grub motherfucker, shit you slap yo momma to eat. We even plan on outposting some grills just to get our grub on juuuuuussssttt right. Until then keep ya apeptite in check, Nikia Jones out.

No comments: